• About the Card

    • What if I lose my card or find someone else's card?

      If you lose your UCF Card, you can cancel the card account from your Online Account to ensure it is not misused. There is a $15 replacement fee.

      Since your Knight Cash is linked to the Online Account, it will remain protected and will be available on your replacement card.

      If you find a UCF Card, please drop it off at the UCF Card Services office in the John T. Washington Center as soon as possible to ensure the cardholder does not pay the $15 replacement fee. We will contact the cardholder to let them know we are holding their card. If you can't drop it off immediately, please call 407-823-2100 and we will inform the cardholder when they can stop by and pick it up.

    • I am opening a UCF Student Checking account with Fairwinds Credit Union and want to link it to my UCF Card. What should I do?

      Bring your current UCF Card to the Fairwinds Credit Union branch in the John T. Washington Center and they will connect it to your student bank account.

    • How do I get a refund for the money in my account?

      The money on your UCF Card will roll over from semester to semester and year to year. Knight Cash can be refunded upon graduation, transferring or leaving the university for at least two semesters.

      Refund Process:

      1. Bring your UCF Card to the UCF Card Services office in the John T. Washington Center.
      2. Card Services will debit (remove) the Knight Cash balance from your Online Account and initiate a refund request form.
      3. UCF will process your refund and first attempt to direct deposit the funds into your bank account if you have set one up with Student Accounts for Financial Aid disbursement. If you have not, they will mail a check to your permanent address on file at the Registrar’s Office.
    • I have left the university and am returning to finish my undergraduate degree or attending graduate school. Am I eligible for a free new card?

      Your UCF Card is active for six years after it is made.  However, if you have left UCF for more than one scholastic year and do not have your old UCF Card, you are eligible for a free replacement in our office.

  • Knight Cash

    • How does the Knight Cash Account work?

      You can add Knight Cash to your UCF Card to use anywhere on campus. The most convenient way to add money is through the real-time Online Account here.

    • Is the Knight Cash web transaction secure?

      Yes.  The online Knight Cash transaction is conducted via a secure server and your data is encrypted during transmission. You can be assured that your information is protected.

    • How do I add funds to a departmental copy card?

      Finance & Accounting has approved the use of PCards for adding funds to departmental copy cards via the Online Account Manager or obtain a printed receipt from Kiosks and Loaders.

      Users must be sure to print out the online confirmation when using the Online Account Manager or obtain a printed receipt from Kiosks and Loaders for backup documentation to Finance & Accounting.

    • What is the minimum deposit amount students, faculty, and staff can make?

      The minimum deposit amount is set at $5 on all deposits made by credit card. However, cash transactions made at the Loaders & Kiosks will accept $1 minimum deposits.

Contact Information

UCF Card Services
104 Aquarius Agora Dr.
Orlando, FL 32816-0056

John T. Washington Center
Across from the UCF Bookstore
Room #104 | Phone: 407-823-2100

Mon – Thu: 8 am to 6 pm
Friday, 8 am to 5 pm

Contact us today

UCF Card / Department Badge

Request UCF Card/Badge