How do I get a refund for the money in my account?

By:Sue Gonzalez 05/22/15

The money on your UCF Card will roll over from semester to semester and year to year. Knight Cash can be refunded upon graduation, transferring or leaving the university for at least two semesters.

Refund Process:

  1. Bring your UCF Card to the UCF Card Services office in the John T. Washington Center.
  2. Card Services will debit (remove) the Knight Cash balance from your Online Account and initiate a refund request form.
  3. UCF will process your refund and first attempt to direct deposit the funds into your bank account if you have set one up with Student Accounts for Financial Aid disbursement. If you have not, they will mail a check to your permanent address on file at the Registrar’s Office.